|This exceptional Spanish-style home was completely rebuilt in 2007, preserving its unique beauty and original charm. Overlooking the majestic East Foothills of San Jose, this home is conveniently located near shopping, schools and major highways, and at walking distance from the famous San Jose Country Club. The property includes a spacious main house, as well as a multi-functional guest/in-laws house with private entrance, a detached two-car garage, and a large back yard, making it perfect for entertaining.
The Main house has 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms with a living area of 2,136 sq ft, built with high quality materials and energy efficient appliances. Formal dining and living room, large kitchen with custom built appliances, pantry, spacious family room, private master suite, bathrooms with heated tile floors, laundry room.
The Guest house has one bedroom and one full bathroom with a living area of 648 sq ft. A separate entrance, address and electrical & gas meter makes this unit perfect for renting or in-laws. The guest house has a combo kitchen, dining and living room, private bedroom with full bath, walk-in closet, laundry and small private back yard.
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout.
- Sub Zero refrigerator.
- Wolfe ovens and cooktop.
- “Miele” washer, dryer and dishwasher.
- European farm house sink.
- Built-in walnut cabinetry.
- Solid wood entry door with speak easy.
- Dome ceiling in dining room.
- Vaulted and barrel ceilings throughout.
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Pre wired for speakers and central vacuum system.
- Custom built iron and wood gates.
- New driveway and sidewalks.
- New landscaping and lighting.
- Outdoor patio with speakers.
- Detached playroom/office with heating/air conditioning.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Separate electric and gas meters.
- Wood crown molding throughout.
- Patio deck with hot tub connection.
- High efficiency furnace and water heater